torstai 16. toukokuuta 2013

May Update

How's going?

Recently money issue is getting smoother. I don't go into details, but it's better now. Things are working somehow.

Writing, is on pause. I have to figure stuff out again. Would want to start fantasy story again, from the beginning. Also, have to make new work plan for the project and try to get support money in the autumn.

Movies, I'm interested in the new Star Trek movie that comes over Finland on next month. New Riddick movie is on the watch list. There was another movie too, but I don't remember the name. Did I saw Iron Man 3? No, not so interesting.

Games, started Amnesia the Dark Descent gameplay along with Skyrim Series will continue. People people doesn't seem to like when post SWTOR videos. Lost one subber from my channel. The original channel idea was to share videos of games I play. Maybe they though I play only Skyrim? I don't know. I want to share other games too.
To buy list: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die, Mars War Logs and Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC.

Summer comes and along that allergic season. I have medicine for it. Have to use it through summer to early autumn. As long as birch and some other trees and plants blooms. I should be fine though. Started medicine using before spring started for real. Warm days coming, but I rather like cloudy, windy and rainy days.

That's all for now. Take care.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti